Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family Pictures

Well its that time of year again to take family pictures. For my family it always seems like such a chore to get them done. As our family is getting bigger by the year there is so much to consider for one hour of taking pictures such as: peoples schedules, photographer, color of shirts to wear, where to take the picture at. My mom loves to color coordinate or everyone wear the same general color (which I think looks great). So this year we choose to wear black shirt and be outside and go to the state capital. I have a friend from work (http://mo-dream.blogspot.com) that I just love her work and how she edits the pictures and I was able to get my mom to agree to go with her. I would recommend her to anyone, she is so patient and just a ball of energy. She makes sure you are happy with the pictures before you leave. So without further delay here are just a couple of the day. Note these are before Tien has edited anything of them.

This one is my favorite

No comments: