Saturday, December 19, 2009

Schools Out!

Well I am happy to say that I am done with school for the semester. My final for my writing class was a group presentation with a persuassive essay. Which was pretty easy since I was the one that had to bring the paper together and edith the final paper. For my math final it was a 33 questions test over everthing I learned through the class. I happy to say I got a 91% on the test. Well if you care to know my overall grade here it is.
I got an A in both classes.

I am so happy to be done, I can come home from work and be stress free and not have to worry about a test or a paper that is due on Wednesdays. No onto my barbering/cosmetology class that starts 1-11-2010. I will be going from 5-10 pm Monday through Thursday. I will be one worn out lady. I am going to apologize in advance to my husband for anything that happens this semester (laziness, onry, tired, grumpy etc..) but until then I am free to do what I want.

No comments: