Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, just thought I would do a little post about it. I am so excited to be with family and enjoy the holiday season (and to pig out on turkey dinner). We love this time year, with the frost on the ground and the crisp air in the morning with the snow on the mountains. Who could ask for a better time of year. Just to name a few things I am thankful for here is just a short list:

∙Family (my side and my husbands side)
∙My Husband
∙My Job
∙My house
∙Food
∙My health
∙My animals
∙A car to get me places

There is so many more things that I am thankful for but we will just leave it at that. (The list would go on forever, we are so blessed).


And some things to look forward to:
∙Black Friday (So excited!!!!)
∙Family Pictures by Tien

No comments: