1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper all the way. It's more fun to watch people take longer and unwrap and then see the suprised face.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I never had a real tree. I think now that I am married we will start a tradition of real trees. It makes the house smell so good.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually after Thanksgiving, but this year not so fast about 2 weeks ago we did it finally.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in January, no really set time to do this.
5. Do you like egg nog? I can only handle on cup at a time. Its way to thick and rich to drink more.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved when I got the cabage patch dolls. and ones that had a swim suit on so I could play in the bath tub with them.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No there is no extra money for extra Christmas decorations.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother David. He likes you to think of what to get him. He won't give you ideas.
9. Easiest to buy for? My sisters they will take anything, even if it was only like 5-10 dollars.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I would prefer to send mail. Not everyone has an email address. (maybe thats not true now days). Its fun to hang them on the fridge.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm not telling
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation/Elf/Christmas Story
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so Not that I remeber.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love Ham and Funeral Potatoes. And the tradition of Egg McMuffins on Christmas morning.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like the clear on the tree and colored out side on the house. It makes the tree look to cluttered.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause/Christmas Shoes
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I want to stay home and only have to travel like the 15-20 minutes. I don't want to go out with the crazy people and mad drivers.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I don't know right now I can think of them all how sad is that.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We never opened gifts the night before. Until I married my husband and now his family has the tradition to open the PJ's the night before. I'm down for that.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The mad drivers that won't let you in there lane or out of the parking lot when traffic is a stand still. URG!!!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Silver and Red
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like the Ham and Potatoes.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't know I already got some earings from Kay's Jewelers and a Dodge Nitro I think I am set.
25. What is your Christmas wish for the World? Love and Peace, And no starving families.
1 year ago