Sunday, August 15, 2010

Camping Fun

We decided to take a weekend off and go camping up to Payson lakes. It was so beautiful and it rained just about everday for a little bit. We were lucky enough to be able to stay in Rob's parents 5th wheel. Rob decided that we where going to catch fish for them to eat for dinner which his family never doubts that he will catch enough plus extra for them to eat (he is the best fisherman I have ever meet.) Here he is trying to catch his fish while I am annoying him while I am trying to get his picture done.



Here is beautiful picture of the sunset while I was watching him fish.




This is us again not the best but it will do for not taking showers in like 2 days.


On our same trip I took Paisley to the lake and she had a ball. She is always trying to play in there water at the house so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see how she likes it. As you can tell she absolutly loved it.





Here is Paisley after I tried to rinse all the mud off of her. It didn't work so well.



It takes about 1 1/2 hours to get home from where we were. The entire time we were coming home she was so bad and would wine and cry the whole time. I was getting so frustrated. So about 1o minutes before we got home I decided to put her up on my shoulder and she was finally happy and quiet the rest of the time. I couldn't believe that is all that she wanted. Here she is on my shoulder being good as can be with her pigtails and all.



Don't look at me but here is Paisley and me just relaxing having a good time.


We sure did enjoy our time up there. I wish I could live up there all year long.
Onto other things for my summer semester I got two A- and one A. I worked so hard and not I get a little three week vacation and then start back up on my birthday which is August 25th.

No comments: