Saturday, September 26, 2009

1 Year Anniversary


On Sunday September 20th it was our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it has already been a full year of marriage. I has been the best decision of my life. I love every minute of married life. Rob is so sweet to me, tells me he loves me everyday before I leave for work and went I get home from work. We always kiss each other to start the day and end the day. I love it when he tells me I look beautiful even when I think I am having a fat moment.
People always say the first year of marriage is always the hardest, you know it has its moments but it has been the best year of my life. I love you so much honey. I am so excited to be able to spend eternity with you and start a family in the future (we have already started that Paisley joined our family in August). Anyways it has been a great year and it will only get better from here.

For our anniversary we took a trip out to Wendover, Nevada to just have a little get-a-way. It was so much fun we tried our luck on the 25 cents slots. Rob didn't make us any money his $5 was gone in like 10 minutes I was able to play $5 for 2 days. I made like $5 extra dollars then lost it all. The room was so awesome; it was really dark so of course we slept till like 10 or 11 every day, the room had mirrors and party lights at the top of the room. The first night we decided to go out for our "anniversary dinner" it was so much money and the food was not the great. In the middle of our dinner Rob supprised me with my wedding ring, he traded it in an got me the same style of ring but it was a 1 ct tw. The whole week had was trying to figure out how to get my to not wear it. So he came up with the idea that he was taking the rings in for appraisal to get insurance for them, he is so sneaky and I belived every word he was saying. I love my new ring I look at it everyday and reminds me of him and our special wedding day that and the vows we made together.

I love him so much I can not imagine my life without him and what I would be doing right now.

No comments: