Saturday, August 29, 2009

The BIG 21st Birthday

Well on August 25th I turned the BIG 21. I am officially an adult and legal now. I had to work on my birthday but it was not to bad, it was a pretty easy day at work. When I got home my husband suprised me with a gift to open and it has some earings in it. They are so beautiful. He wants to see me with the dangly earings and fun stuff like that, so he though this would a good time to start getting used to them. Then he also suprised me with a Shih Tzu puppy that we were able to pick up on Thursday we just had to meet the lady half was, because she lives in Idaho. My husband kept saying that you can never find a puppy this small and for the same price in Salt Lake. She is so much fun to have around and buying clothes and toys and bows and things like that. Last night though she was running around with us alot for like 4 hours in the car and stores, and she has started to have a little bit of the runs, luckily she is pretty good about going on her piddle pad. I hope she gets feeling better soon. She is so much fun to have around and cuddle and lay and play with. (oh and I decided her name is Princess Paisley). Let me know what you think if anyone ever reads this. Anyways we had a really great Birthdays right after each other, and it is only going to get better from here. I love you babe!!!! Thanks for all you do and provide for me. I will post some pictures tomorrow when I am at my parents house for our birthday dinner.

No comments: