Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years and beyond

Well we had a great first New Years as a married couple. I actually stayed up until midnight and later. I had to do everything I could to stay awake so that I could prove him wrong. On the 31st I got home from work and we decided that we wanted to make cookies, well we only got one package which was stupid because we love the cookie dough. So what did we do, we made another trip to the store and bought two more packages. In the mean time I washed our toasting glasses and got our sparkling cider ready. I think one thing that kept us away is MAMA MIA, he actually let me get it and watched it with me. We had a blast singing to the songs together. Then at about 10 till we turned on the tv to watch the count down. We counted down with the tv and toasted each other and had a great New Years kiss. Finally (it seemed like forever) I got to rest my eyes and go to bed.
Then on New Years I went to my parents to have my sister dye my hair back to brown, so I no longer have the blonde streaks. Thank goodness I don't want to have to pay 80 dollars every two or three months finally. And amazingly my hair didn't to black it is a normal brown color, which made my husband very happy to see me normal. If I ever get the internet back up at my house I will post some pictures of these events.
We are still having a blast together and loving the married life. I will try to keep this thing updated better on any exciting events that may come along the way.

No comments: