Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Hair- I am in love

That's right I decided to chop the hair off. I was a drastic change for me but I love it so much. Its nice to have short hair but I also miss the long hair some days, it just depends on my mood. II donated about 10 inches to Locks of Love, which left the hair just past the shoulder. I told her to just keep going and I absolutly love what she did with the hair and taught me how to style it correctly. I would recommend Jessica Sessions to anyone who needs anything done with your hair. She does exactly what you request. By the way if you cant tell its an a-line look. I have only figured out a few styles but I am working on it everyday.

So here is the before:

(Its not the best but you get the idea of how long it was)

Here is the After:

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

Wheres the great hair stylist lady? I need the info please :)