Thursday, May 21, 2009

My new home

Well On May 5th I decided to get off work early so we could go look for a new apartment. For some reason I decided that we should go look for an apartment in the heart of downtown, now I look back and say why did I ever say that. Some of these places were so disgusting and not a hommy kind of feeling. Rob kept asking me, "would you ever come home at night by yourself." I kept thinking to myself I don't even like to go to the store by myself at night why would I ever live hear and come home by myself. That option faded real quick. Our last resort was the place that we live in now. Im not going to say what it is called or the address on the internet that is to scary, incase there is anyone that reads this that doesn't know me. But I absolutly love the place, it has 2 swimming pools, 2 workout gyms, 2 laundry sites, a HUGE walk in closet and so on. The only thing is we are on the top floor, but hey we will deal with it. So we moved in on May 9th and finally are just getting everything figured out and put in its place. Once again when we get the internet I will put up some pictures of the apartment on the inside only.

No comments: