Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moving Time!!

Well our lease is up with our apartment and we are waiting for Rob to start his job up in Wyoming. This post will have no pictures because well the last night we were at our apartment we were broken into, they got away with my laptop, camera, diamond earings, watch, and some DVDS. I was crying so hard when I found out what had happened and luckily we have renters insurance. So we are unable to get on the internet or take pictures until we see what the insurance will help us with, I am actually posting this at my work in my free time between calls.
I love the place we were able to stay in, I wanted the hardwood floors so bad now I realize you can ALWAYS tell when your floor is dirty. They also let us have one wall painted, you could choose 1 of the 5 they had as a sample. Well I choose to have the red they offered. It is so nice looking, I loved having the one wall that stands out. I think cause I liked it so much, when we have our own house to decorate I will paint my wall the same color. Well its sad to say goodbye to our first apartment that we made so many memories in but we are off to our next adventure. When I get another camera again I will have to post some pictures. . . . its weird not to be able to take any pictures.
Oh an special thanks to David, Willis, Brad, Liz and Jill for helping us move the HEAVY furniture out and to the new storage shed. We are so greatfull for the help.

1 comment:

Angela W. said...

That's so crummy to have all of that stuff taken. At least you had the insurance. We have renter's insurance here too so let me know if it was actually worth it to have the insurance. LOL!
And to answer your question about my pictures. I did them on paint.net. Picnik is good too. I did a few on that awhile back but I am loving this one. If you get it I will let you know how to do some of the things.